Saturday, November 13, 2010

Roque Santa Cruz3new

The capture of the Paraguayan forward will thus represent another major step forward in the club’s rebuilding process with Hughes overhauling the entire front line from that he inherited last seasonCity made six bids for Santa Cruz over an 18 month period that were rebuffed by Blackburn but the Lancashire club have finally relented with a figure of £18 million, dependent on success, the fee agreedSanta Cruz is expected to take a thorough medical at Eastlands today, according to a report in the Times newspaper, after he arrives back in England following an end of season holiday.Roque Santa Cruz has been linked with Tottenham, Manchester City and Liverpool, among others, but denies wanting to leave Blackburn Rovers.He claims his reported comments to Paraguayan media have got lost in translation - yes, that old chestnut - and added: 'Blackburn is like a family to me and I've always tried to give my best for the club. I've got a lot of friends there and there's a good atmosphere for me to continue.move to either Manchester United or Real Madrid and claims to be happy at United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy, out injured since last November, says he hopes to play again for Real Madrid next season.I have another year left on my contract and I am very happy,' the Dutch forward said. 'There isn't a doubt in my mind that I will stay. I will get better and I will play again at the Santiago Bernabeu.Bayern Munich, meanwhile, have announced there has been no approach for Franck Ribery and hwants to stay at the club. 'He is contracted until 2011 and we extehidealsaidspokesman.Southampton hope to sell Nathan Dyer to Swansea before the enofthweek so they can pay their staff. Saints, who are in administration, were unable to pay their bills this monthThe South Coast club have been relegated to League One where they will start with a ten points deduction because of their financial difficulties. Other players are being hawked around in an effort to raise funds and keep the club from foldingTheir plight comes at a time when neighbours Portsmouth have eased away from a pending financial meltdown of their own by being bought for an estimated property tycoon Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim
Roque Santa Cruz
Roque Santa Cruz
Roque Santa Cruz
Roque Santa Cruz
Roque Santa Cruz
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...